The following facilities, resources, expertise and services are available to investigators at Scripps Health, The Scripps Research Institute and other Scripps Translational Science Institute participating institutions.
- Software & Data Analysis Tools
- Research Facilities & Resources
- Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Medical Informatics
- Sequencing & Genotyping
- Scripps Clinical Research Center
Clinical Trials Design
- Support service for the design and execution of randomized clinical trials, emphasizing individualized medicine.
- A CTSA consortium initiative (coordinated via the Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research) to develop the first national, disease-neutral, centralized volunteer recruitment agency, ResearchMatch connects individuals who wish to participate in research with eligible researchers nationwide: www.researchmatch.org
- This STSI program brings together basic scientists with clinical investigators at participating institutions to enhance understanding of a particular disease or condition and to foster close collaborations. To obtain more information about this STSI resource, please use the online form below.
- Kresge Library
- Scripps Conference Services
- Online Resources for Translational Research
- Additional Links to Online Resources