FOGM17 Conference Location and Parking
Robert Paine Scripps Forum for Science, Society and the Environment
Samuel H. Scripps Auditorium
8610 Kennel Way
La Jolla, California 92037
Parking and Transportation
- IMPORTANT! You CAN NOT park in the lots outside of Scripps Seaside Forum. You will be ticketed.
- Directional parking signs will be displayed and additional information regarding available parking will be provided upon registration.
Parking is available in the following locations:
- The Pangea Parking Garage located across the street from The Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa. Parking is available for visitors on floors 5 & 6. The cost is $8/day. If this parking option is utilized you may walk across the street to The Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa to take advantage of the shuttle to the conference venue.
- The underground parking lot at La Jolla Shores Hotel ($10/vehicle). Please see the front desk at the hotel and mention you are attending the Scripps Genomic Medicine Conference in order to obtain a parking pass to receive the discounted rate.
- Kellogg Park (Free)
- Streets around Scripps Institution of Oceanography (Free. Please note that street sweeping takes place on El Paseo Grande every Thursday from 8 – 11 a.m. Please read signs regarding this carefully.)
- UCSD Employees/Faculty/Students are encouraged to park in a UCSD parking lot and take the SIO shuttle to/from Scripps Seaside Forum.
- You may also park and walk to/from La Jolla Shores Hotel and Kellogg Park to Scripps Seaside Forum (approx. 15 minutes).
- Handicap parking is available in the lots outside of the forum. These spots are marked and appropriate signage must be displayed.
There will be a looping shuttle on Thursday, March 2 and Friday, March 3 between Scripps Translational Science Institute, The Estancia Hotel, The La Jolla Shores Hotel, Kellogg Park and Scripps Seaside Forum.