STSI Community Engagement Program (STSI-CEP) provides individual or group consultations on a variety of study design needs, partnership development and/or match making services and training and technical assistance to researchers, clinical providers and community organizations.
The goals of STSI-CEP consultation services is to ensure researchers effectively engage with community organizations and key stakeholders to identify research questions and produce results that are relevant to the community.
Types of Consultation
- Education of Community Engaged Research (CEnR) principles
- Identifying and developing community partnerships
- Methods for effective collaboration throughout the research process
- CEnR methodology and results dissemination
- Ethical issues in CEnR
For additional information and to obtain a consult about Community Engaged Research (CEnR), you are welcome to contact us at:
- Email: CommunityEngag[email protected]
- Phone: 858-678-7049